Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Our sweet baby girl turned one month on 5/6/12. She has already grown so much! Scroll below to see pics of Parker's likes and dislikes.

Parker's Stats:
Weight: 8 lbs 5 oz(25.5%)
Length: 21.5 inches (75% maybe a tall person?!?!?)
Head Circumference: 14.5 inches (50%)






Parker loves:

Her pacifier and music

Tummy time and lifting her head

Her doggies of course!
Riley has been fascinated by Parker before she was even born...She would lick my tummy whenever Parker moved in my belly!

I'm not sure who won this staring contest.

Two girls enjoying their tummy time

Raider is jealous of my cozy chair

Helping me dry off after my bath

Her vibrate chair...What would we do without Fisher Price??? P.S. I was having a bad hair day from crusing in my stroller with the top down!

Last but not least...Mommy and Daddy
Helping Daddy build his shed, so my stuff fits in the garage!

Parker was stylin.

Isn't it cute how they sleep exactly alike?


Parker's dislikes:
-Acid reflux
-Stop lights
-Waiting for her bottle to be ready ;)
Thanks for reading, and by the way Mommy promises to post every week now!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe she's already developing such a personality! What a precious little doll- just like the other little Nelson's (canine and human)! I adore this baby!
    Xoxo, Beanie

    ReplyDelete